Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! ~The Browns

As this year has come to an end I want to wish you a (late) Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! 

I have so much for which to be grateful! I am filled with more love each day for my sweet baby Katie! And the love and happiness in my marriage continues to grow each day. I have a wonderful family, a beautiful home, a great job. I am always taken care of and provided for. I feel loved and blessed more each day.

I am thankful for the gospel of Jesus Christ. I feel the hand of God in my life each day. I love Him and I know He lives and loves me. I am grateful for my Savior Jesus Christ. I know that through Him I can become who I am meant to be and live life to the fullest.

I hope you feel love, happiness, and the blessing of health this coming year! May God bless you.

With Love,
Anne




1 comment:

  1. I love your family photos. And the pictures of collage of Katie's pictures is adorable.

    ReplyDelete