Sunday, October 14, 2012

My Favorite Workout (psst... it's easy and fast!)

I love being active. With a new baby the key for me to get my workout in is for it to be quick, enjoyable; and I have to get it done first thing in the morning. Today I want to share my favorite workout with you. It's called T-Tapp. Some of you may already be T-Tappers, but if not let me tell you why I love it.

It's a very different workout. There are no weights involved, you can easily do it in your living room, and it's quick - about 15 minutes.

It triggers all your muscles (and then some you didn't even know you have) and helps put your body into proper alignment and makes you feel GOOD!

Here is a definition of what is is taken from the T-Tapp website:


T-Tapp is a series of copyrighted, sequential movements designed to put the body in proper functional alignment. Its special sequence of comprehensive, compound muscle movement helps establish better alignment as well as increased strength and flexibility of the spine, better neuro-kinetic flow, lymphatic function, and increased metabolic rate. Its physical therapy approach to fitness makes it safe for those with shoulder, hip, knee, neck, and back concerns. Yet, it delivers a challenging workout for all fitness levels!


I was introduced to T-Tapp about 2 years ago and have done it on and off again. But got more serious with it last month when I was determined to get my post-baby tummy flat again.

I only gained 16 pounds during my pregnancy, so the weight was gone pretty quickly. But my tummy was loose and poked out, so I knew T-Tapp could help!

I did the T-Tapp Basic Workout Instructional DVD Monday-Friday for 2 weeks straight and noticed great improvements. Not only did my tummy tighten and flatten, but my posture improved, I felt taller, my shoulders sit back (less back pain), my muslces are stronger and I have less muscle and joint aches. Wow!

The first week I was actually sore - from a 20 minute workout! It gets your heart rate up too! And like I said, it triggers a variety of muscles. And it really stretches your muscles. I am more flexible too!

After the 2 weeks straight of instructional, I switched to the non-instructional T-Tapp Basic Plus Workout every other day and that's I am continuing to do.

When I started, I was curious to see if only doing T-Tapp would be enough to keep me in shape and feeling good. I thought I might want to supplement with cardio, weight lifting, yoga, running, etc. But I have felt really good just doing T-Tapp.

And it is extremely convenient. Planning for a 20 minute workout every other day is easy! I get up and do it right after I feed Katie in the morning. On the off days I like to go on walks, do some yoga, or enjoy an extra 20 minutes in my morning.

If you are looking to loose pounds and inches and flatten your tummy (and other areas), or just looking for a good workout, I highly recommend T-Tapp. Start with the Basic Workout Plus (it includes the instructional DVD as well). And then read this article written by a T-Tapp Coach to help you get started. (The lady who wrote this article went from a size 22 to a size 6!) It really is an amazing program.

You can try before you buy here.

Have you tried T-Tapp? What are your favorite go-to workouts?


6 comments:

  1. Nice one, i just read the experience about the people they are quite impresses by your work outs. great going keep the same

    Hip knee shoulder replacement

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've got me motivated to make t-tapp part of my daily routine again! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so wish I would've done T-Tapp consistently when I first started it about 6 years ago..but it does work when I do it consistently. I guess no use "crying over spilled milk" so I'll just go on from here. Another of my favorites is called Oxycise. Another one I've done off and on (from way back to 1998!) It also really does work and is so easy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read your article with great interest.I read your article with great interest.I read your article with great interest.work out diets

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think every person has to find the right mix for themselves there is no one size fits all plan.

    ReplyDelete