Thursday, January 5, 2012

Veggie (Vegan) Enchiladas

If you enjoyed my Meatless Tacos then you'll love these! Another vegetarian alternative to a classic dinner entree.




To make the Veggie Enchiladas:

 Chop any veggies you have on hand. I like onions, carrots, yellow squash, zucchini, and whatever is in season (peppers, broccoli, etc.). About a cup each

You can also add Cilantro and salt and pepper

Lightly sauté with Grapeseed Oil

Warm 12 corn tortillas (or flour, corn is Gluten Free).

Smear 1 scoop of Canned Refried Beans on Tortilla. I like Rosarito brand Vegetarian kind.

After the beans, fill with veggies. I like mine pretty full.

Then place in 9x13 inch pan with opening down.

Top with Red Enchilada Sauce and cheese or (Almond Milk Cheese) and cook at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.




2 comments:

  1. I've made this twice now, and I am a fan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I *love* enchiladas, and these look awesome! Thanks for posting such a great vegan recipe!

    ReplyDelete