Tuesday, January 24, 2012

3 Years and My Ring!


3 years ago (yesterday - January 23rd) Tanner and I were married! Oh, what bliss we have enjoyed!!! I love him so much! For proof see this...

In honor of 3 lovely years, I wanted to pay a special tribute to my wedding ring (okay, and brag a little)!

My ring.... I love my ring! It is perfect for me. I wasn't quite sure what I wanted, but I knew that I  didn't want a free-standing diamond so I started looking for ideas online and found something similar to what mine looks like (it had a circle diamond and wasn't as intricate) and then really got excited about what it could become.

I took the picture I found to our fabulous ring designer, James (contact me for his info). And told him the feel I wanted and Tanner took it from there. James loved working on my ring and did a wonderful job!

Tanner was so creative and made sure that 27 diamonds were included (my lucky number) (26 little and the oval diamond)!

I love that it's unique and my very own! Good job, Tanner.


For Tanner's ring we chose a brushed Rose Gold! He loves his ring too!
Mine is perfect for my Type 2 personality and his is Type 3 perfect too!


While we're at it, here are a couple pictures from our wedding and our Bridal/Groomal session.
My photographer was Jessie Shurtleff. She is great. Check her out here.

This is my ABSOLUTE favorite picture from our wedding day!
It captures our feelings so well!

These pictures were taken at the Great Salt Lake.



This was taken at the Wells Fargo building in Salt Lake City, Utah.

Taken in some random alley way in downtown SLC.



At the Salt Lake City Hall







5 comments:

  1. absolutely beautiful pictures Ann!!!! I took the dressing your truth course last year in feb. or march. i haven't got my type 1 wedding ring yet but i have a few I'm eyeing ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary! Those pictures are absolutely beautiful! You must love them to death! Your photographer did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it’s really thoughtful how you and your husband decided to go for the type of ring that suits you best. We are living in the 21st century, and having the exact, matching wedding rings would be a tad conventional. What’s important is the value you put into the ring that is immeasurable.

    Bridget Rossi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic blog! Do you have any tips and hints for aspiring writers? I’m planning to start my own website soon but I’m a little lost on everything. Would you propose starting with a free platform like WordPress or go for a paid option? There are so many options out there that I’m completely overwhelmed .. Any suggestions? Many thanks! solid wood ring

    ReplyDelete