More recently I have come up with a great Meatless Taco recipe and it is just as good as meat tacos.
|That will be tomorrow's lunch!|
So check it out...
(I made enough for 2-4 people so you will probably want to double it.)
1 clove garlic
1-2 peppers (green, red, yellow)
any other miscellaneous veggies (I added carrots)
handful of cilantro chopped
1 can drained black beans
1/2 package Lawry's (my personal fav) Taco Seasoning
1 avocado for guacamole
1 head Romaine lettuce
hard shell tacos or soft corn tortillas (gluten free option instead of flour tortillas)
1. Dice all the veggies in your Chop Wizard (or spend a lot more time and energy and do it by hand - seriously, every kitchen needs a Chop Wizard).
2. Throw chopped veggies in lightly oil panned (I used my Misto again) and sautee for 3-4 minutes
3. Add black beans and taco sauce - cook on medium for 2-3 more minutes
4. Remove from heat and add cilantro and fresh tomatoes
5. Prepare Guacamole - 1 avocado, garlic powder, salt, pepper, cilantro, more fresh tomatoes
6. Shred lettuce
7. Prepare taco and enjoy!
|Add chips and enjoy!|
Give them a try and let me know what you think.
BTW - there was a grand total of 5 dishes for prep!!! Love it.