|Me and my beautiful friends and their sweet babies!|
I love fancy food photos - they make the food look so tempting! But I always forget to take the pictures, if I was planning to. Plus the lighting in my kitchen isn't good for photos, and I don't want to clean everything up in order to take the picture - I just want to sink my teeth into what I just made. :)
So.... I'm just going to share the link.
You'll love this recipe. It is like chocolate cake... but better!
So without further ado...here is the recipe (with pictures and all!)
(Well, after I posted this I thought I'd take a picture (my style) of what was left!)
I made 5 changes.
1. I used Sucanat (bought at Costco) instead of Coconut Sugar.
2. I used plain liquid Stevia, not Vanilla. (You can find Stevia in the healthy section of the baking isle of most grocery stores.)
3. I used a Gluten Free flour blend instead of Coconut Flour. You could use regular Wheat Flour or any kind of flour and I think it would turn out fine.
4. I added Pecans! (About 1/3 cup)
5. I also added a chocolate icing made with melted chocolate chips and a little Almond Milk. Yum!