Friday, September 23, 2011

Hawaii with the Fam!

Aloha! I've been to Hawaii about 26 times in my life! I know! Crazy. My grandparents have a beach house over there so all we have to do is get ourselves over there and there's a camp waiting for us. It's hard to say no to. Plus, my mom is a Type 3 and she likes to do stuff - so for a while we were going there twice a year! 

But I have to say there are definitely a few trips that stand out among the rest. And this was one of them!

I mean look at those faces!!! I love my little nephews. They are sweet like sugar!

Joseph, 2 years, Type 3

Seth, 4 years, Type 4

We had a lot of fun playing in the water! Joseph is fearless! Seth likes to take his time.


Seth was more a sand guy.

I'm amazed how kids know how to navigate technology so well.
They love Angry Birds!
Look at that little duck face!
Well, I guess they learned it somewhere....



Just can't get enough of it!
Ch-eeeeee-se!




Oh yeah, Tanner was on this trip too. He's such a good sport - he knows how much I love these little boys and lets me play with them to my heart's content.


Love these pictures!







 At the Dole Plantation on the Train Tour.


Pretty Rainbow! 



I love my family! Thanks, Mom and Dad, for a great trip!

2 comments:

  1. You've been all around the world this year! How lucky you are! I just read through all of your travel posts. What a beautiful experience you had. How neat to revisit your mission and all of those special places in the world. And thanks for sharing it! It looks like you are doing so well! I hope your birthday weekend it filled with love and a win :) I'll definitely be thinking about you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete