Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Fun with Mickey and the Gang!


My family recently took a trip to Disney World. The whole gang was there - my 3 brothers, 1 sister, their spouses and the 2 little boys!

We had a great time! My all-time favorite ride is Midway Mania which is based off of Toy Story. It's like the Buzz Lightyear ride in that it's life-size video game! Be sure to get the fast passes early as it is out of them by 10AM!

Mark and Jaleah on the ferry to Magic Kingdom.

Sarah, Seth and Chris

My favorite sister, Jenny, Joseph and Dad.
(Doesn't Jenny look so beautiful?!)
Who doesn't love this cute boy?!
Nothing like skipping down Main Street with your sis.
I thought these pictures were funny, without knowing it
their faces were identical in both photos!

Experiencing the magic of It's a Small World
Me and my love!
The whole gang, but where's Mickey. No Fast Pass to see him.


2 comments:

  1. Hooray for disney!! :D Looks like you guys had a ton of fun! I'm jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun trip! I saw your post through facebook today! Nothing like reconnecting with an old roomie through the blogging world!!! Hope you guys are doing well!

    ReplyDelete