Friday, January 28, 2011

Lookin' Good!

I took a jump start on Spring Cleaning my wardrobe! I went through and categorized it into 2 groups.  "Love and Wear A Lot!" and "Like, but Don't Wear A Lot!" I put all the "Love and Wear A Lot" to one side of the closet and the "Like, but Don't Wear A Lot" to the other side. I then challenged myself to wear only from that group until I have gone through all of it. By doing so I will weed out what I really don't like and don't want to wear or even have in my closet anymore. I know, good idea, huh?! Try it out.

So far it is going great. I have been coming up with a lot of cool outfits I usually wouldn't have even given a chance!

Here is my outfit today that I was super excited about!



Animal Print shirt - from a Consignment Store in Ohio - didn't wear a lot because of length
Scarf - from France, haven't worn in over a year - loving the brighter Type 2 Tone
Belt - from Forever 21, I wear it a lot (I do dip into the other side of the wardrobe for some basics)
Jeans - from Ann Taylor Loft - got for $12! I wear them a lot too.
Shoes - from MIA, I don't wear a lot because they are sexy and Tanner needs to focus at work. ;) jk


4 comments:

  1. VERY cute! I especially like your comment about the shoes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could be a barbie doll, you are so beautiful! Maybe one day there will be Barbies who dress their truth...haha!
    I'm surprised that scarf is a T2! Its a fun color thats for sure! And I would not have thought to put a belt over a scarf, thats a new one for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anne, you look amazing, as usual! And I love your hot shoes!!! You should wear them more often.

    ReplyDelete