Sunday, January 23, 2011

Happy 2-Year Anniversary


Today marks 2 years since Tanner and I got married! 
I love being married to Tanner. He is the BEST! He makes me so happy.

Here's a little excerpt from my journal after 7 weeks of being married:

"I love being married to Tanner. Everyday gets better. 
It seems as if each day he treasures me more & more."

And now after 2 years more I feel more special than ever. 
I love you, Tanner!

Happy Anniversary.

My absolute favorite picture from our wedding.
I love how happy we both are!

We were married in the Bountiful, UT LDS Temple

Perfect Type 2 and Type 3 Rings

Here are some of my favorite pictures from my Bridal Shoot. 
Thanks to Jessie Shurtleff and her amazing photography skills!

I almost didn't get a veil - then my mom insisted that
I get a really long (10 ft.) one. Glad I did!



At the Salt Flats at the Great Salt Lake


Thanks to my friend Courtney Cope for my amazing flowers!





7 comments:

  1. your wedding gown is beautiful! I love it. :) Happy Anniversary! and I'm glad you got a veil!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pictures are gorgeous! I wish I had known about DYT when I was getting married! Oh well! Hey are you guys considering doing a club night about weddings? My sister is planning on getting married this summer and I just wonder which types of dresses go with each type. Its a little confusing since they're all white.

    I am glad you got the long veil too, its looks so romantic and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to you both! I love hearing about true happily ever afters! Thank you for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such beautiful pictures, Anne! Happy Anniversary to you both :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone. @Trish, Dressing Your Truth as a bride is simple, just follow the same guidelines. My dress wasn't white - it was a soft ivory - perfect Type 2 color!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Anniversary! Your pics are all absolutely gorgeous! I wasn't dressing my truth (obviously) 14 years ago when I got married but my dress and reception WOULD have been a lot different for the better :)!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Anniversary sorry I didn't mention it on the exact day! I love you both. Mom

    ReplyDelete