Saturday, January 1, 2011

Gluten-Free Goodness!

I'm not Gluten-Intolerant, but my mom just recently discovered that she is, so whenever I see a recipe that is Gluten-Free I like to try it out.

I found this recipe on a really yummy blog - The Nourished Kitchen. It's all about whole, real food - which we all know I love! The recipe is Gulten-Free because there is no flour in it at all! Just eggs, sugar (real sugar), cream, and cocoa. Yum.


Here is the recipe. It was surprisingly easy and everyone enjoyed it. (Even ranging to the taste buds of my sister-in-law Ali, which means almost anyone will enjoy it. Love you, Ali.)

I added the Chocolate Ganache on top - just 3/4 cup Cream melted with 1 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips. I also layered a cloud of whipped cream on top.

I ddin't have raw cream on hand, but plan on using it next time.

Enjoy!



4 comments:

  1. I visit a blog that has tons of crockpot recipes that are all gluten free. http://crockpot365.blogspot.com/ I have made several and they all turn out really delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha yup its true, if I like it, everyone will like it! :p Thanks for sharing the recipe Anne!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know that about your mom. She should talk to my mom and get some of her recipes. Its hard to find recipes that don't have a gritty taste when using the alternative flours. This one looks interesting. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Was just watching your video about aprons & cooking styles and wondered if you had a blog - ta da! I am in the process of switching over to real food and we are going to try to eat grain-free for a while. My chocolate-lover son will be so pleased with this recipe!

    ReplyDelete