Monday, December 20, 2010

Thank you.

This post is way over due, but I wanted to make sure to thank everyone who helped me list 1,000 thankfuls before Thanksgiving. It was a lot of fun and helped to ring in the Thanksgiving spirit!

Thank you to all who listed a thankful or even to those who read them and felt more thankful.

The winner with the most thankfuls is Michelle McKinley with 205! She will be receiving a Thank You Angel Ornament from Willow Tree.


And as promised, here is my Thankful Dance. It is actually quite embarrassing! And you will have to tilt your head to get a good view - my pro photographer husband was really showing his skills with his retro angles...

Enjoy!




3 comments:

  1. HAHA!! That is quite amazing annie! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! I would love to see some more thankful dances! Very cute. And boy oh boy am I thankful for you! I love you and miss you, but I sure am thankful you keep such a lovely blog going and I am thankful that you remind me to check it! love you.

    ReplyDelete