Saturday, October 30, 2010

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween to everyone!  I love dressing up for Halloween. What are you going to be?

Tanner and I dressed up as Mr. and Mrs. Incredible for a party last night. (Not very original, at least when compared to my other costumes over the years.)


Check out some of my best costumes to date!

1987

1997 - The Wizard of Oz Crew (I'm the Scare Crow)

2005 - iPod 3G and ear buds. We won the costume contest!

2009 - The Tooth Fairy
(look close and you will see my Billy Bob teeth)
You can find anything on the internet - including giant tooth brushes!

And this is my very, very favorite costume of all time! The night before the big Halloween party, my friend Jessie and I weren't sure what we were going to be, but then...while I was playing around with the fur on the hoodie I was wearing, pretending it was beard it hit me! Like a flash of inspiration!

2004 - An Amish Couple
I think I look like a 12 year old boy! Haha! We went to the huge party on campus and no one recognized us. The guys kept calling me, "Babe-raham Lincoln!"  I don't think Amish have ever danced so hard! 

What are some of your most favorite costumes over the years?!

3 comments:

  1. Great costumes! I didn't really get to do a costume this year and I kind of missed it. I ended up working most of the day today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Annie, you have the best costumes over the years and I love the one of all of you when you were little, I made everyone of those costumes...crazy me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your creative costumes!

    ReplyDelete