As a Type 2 Subtle, Soft woman there are things that I do in my life that you probably wouldn't expect.
The Type 2 Woman is described as the following:
"Type 2 Energy is an introvert expression, moving in a subtle and connected flow to create in this world. As a Type 2, you express a medium to medium-low movement. You move through life in a naturally subdued, calming, flowing movement. Other keywords that describe the movement of this energy in a dominant Type 2 woman are: blended, soft, steady, easy-going, relaxed, connected, nurturing, comforting, warm and detail-oriented."
(Taken from Dressing Your Truth: Discover Your Personal Beauty Profile, by Carol Tuttle, pg. 89.)
That is me! I am definitely a soft, subtle woman. For proof go here. But in no way does that mean I am boring or weak! (Let that be a lesson to my fellow Type 2's.)
Then there are things that I do that wouldn't seem to fit under the description of the Type 2. But it's me! That's the beautiful thing about Energy Profiling - it's helps me understand my true nature, but also allows me to be me as the unique person that I am! I have permission to be me in all aspects of my life!
(Also, I think the my secondary Type 3 nature definitely gives me a feisty side! And is the influence on the list below.)
1. Honk at people who don't notice the green light.
2. Go dancing! I love to get my groove on.
3. Dress up for nearly every holiday (especially Halloween!!!)
4. Pick my fruit with out looking at the quality of it. (Bruises, scratches? Oops, didn't notice.)
5. Tell naughty jokes at bridal showers.
6. Yell at referees and athletes (in a deep "man" voice).
7. Shamelessly return things without the receipt or box. (Got over $300 in cash from Bed, Bath and Beyond gift cards.)
So, this is for my Type 2 friends that sometimes start to think Type 2's are boring and uninteresting. Au contaire! Just look at me! I'm amazing. Haha, just kidding. But really we all are amazing in our own unique way.
What are some things that you do that don't fit the "classic" description of each Type?
Don't know your Type? Go here to find out.