Saturday, July 10, 2010

Happy Birthday, Boys



Happy Birthday to my sweet nephews! Joseph turned 1 on June 29th and Seth celebrated his 3rd birthday on July 12th! I love my sweet nephews sooooo sooooo sooooo much and miss them just as much!

They are my sister's sons and so far the only grandkids on our side. They just moved from Ohio to West Virginia where they will be for 3 more years for Tony's residency.

At the beginning of June they came to town for about 3 weeks. It was a blast!

One day Jenny wasn't feeling well so I happily volunteered to take Seth out for the day. I love playing mommy! We went to the library and then to Farm Land at Thanksgiving Point and finished off the day with some ice cream cones.

Seth is such a good little boy. He is so well-mannered and polite. Like any 3-year old he has his moments and outbursts, but this day he was in a great mood.

We had so much fun! I love hearing him say my name and talk with me. It's those special little moments that stay deep in my heart. I love you little guys so much!!! Happy Birthday!

3 comments:

  1. LOVE those little cuties!! I am finally getting around to commenting on it! I just wanted 6 days to let it sink in. hehehe... Love ya Anne!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these 2 little grandsons of mine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Annie bannie this is so great! How sweet! I just read this post to Seth and he grinned from ear to ear. We love you and miss you too, thanks for being one awesome A(u)nn(t)ie.

    ReplyDelete