I have been thinking about creating a blog on and off for a while now, and finally just did it. My sister-in-law, Ali, just said, "You should have a blog." And I said, "Okay." And I did it.
Here are a couple reasons I was resistant to starting a blog:
- Don't know what to write
- Already on Facebook
- Not funny enough
- Not a good writer
- No kids yet (you will see a whole lot of just mine and Tanner's pretty faces for now!)
- Not enough time (even though I spend like 2 hours a day on Facebook...yikes)
- I don't want to write my personal journal online for all to see
Reasons I finally decided to start my blog:
- My sister will look at my blog more than my Facebook page and we can keep in touch more
- It's like a journal for all to see (it might take me awhile to warm up to the more personal stuff...see reasons not to start blog)
- Everyone can see what an amazing husband and life I have
- Reason to take more pictures
- Everyone is doing it!
- I feel guilty spending time on Facebook, but not on my blog
- My mom has a blog (thecarolblog.com) and she gets thousands of views...maybe I will too!
So in the end, obviously the latter reasons won out!
So here it goes...welcome to ATtheBrownsBlog!
(AT stands for Anne and Tanner...kinda clever, huh?! Pretty hard to create a clever name with the 4th most popular last name in the nation. So that will have to do!)
Enjoy! Whoever is watching.